Follow us on Twitter at #WISAD2016
Web technologies are ever evolving and most organizations now have some form of web presence. The latest developments in cloud computing, touch, gesture and motion based technology as well as mobile, tablet apps, and The Web of Things that allow real-world objects to be part of the World Wide Web.
The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
All accepted papers will be submitted for publication in Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.
Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: Elsevier (EI), Thomson Scientific (ISI), Scopus, Crossref, Google Scholar, DBLP.
The conference will include a number of supporting workshops (a call for workshops will be made).
WISAD Conference is to bring together researchers, engineers, PhD students, and practitioners interested in the technological advances of web-based information systems. The conference illuminates a wealth of academicals, technical and methodological concepts that are important for the success of the Web today and future in developing countries.
The conference solicits high-quality papers reporting research results and/or experimental results on Web Information Systems for developing countries. Submissions will be judged on their originality, significance, clarity, relevance, and technical correctness. Accepted papers will be submitted to be published in Springer digital library.
The conference has many topics, covering different aspects of Web Information Systems
Topics are but not limited to:
• Web Programming
• Web Tools and Languages
• XML and Data Management
• Searching and Browsing
• Web Security and Privacy
• Web Services and Web Engineering
• Big Data Technologies and Applications
• Web Mining
• Web API
• Open source and open source models for e-Services (e-Health, e-g,e-Government)
• Web of Things
• New Trends in Internet Technology
• Application, Research project and Internet Technology
• Adaptive and Personalized Semantic Web
• Design of Web Interface
• Social and Collaboratif Web
• Responsive & Mobile Webdesign
• User Experience & Design
• Web architecture, REST, jQuery & Co.
• Continuous Delivery & DevOps
• Cloud, Server & Container
• Future Web and Future Cyberworld
• NoSQL datastore
• E-Commerce Frameworks & Solutions
• Social Networks and Organizational Culture
• Web 2.0 and Social Networking Controls
• Mobile Web
• Mobile Learning
• Interoperability and standards
• Mobile APIs and Services